Usually, people do not see their best friends from the marriage perspective, fearing losing a friend or something else. But if anyone could manage to do so and have the act of courage to come into a relationship with their best friends, then the bond is lifelong.
Marriage is the most significant decision of life, and it is something that entirely changes your life as you are going to spend the rest of your life with that person. Of course, a person picked by our parents from a matrimonial site would also work, but life would be different and far better if you married your best friends.
Below are some reasons why best friends are the best to marry:
- Know each other better: best friends are the ones who are about you more than anyone else. You both are comfortable enough to say anything and understand each other by looking at each other. All the likes and dislikes are known, and expectations, demands, life goals, and everything is known.
- Unfiltered, unrestricted conversations: Have you ever noticed your best friend behaving weirdly in front of their loved one; it does not happen if you marry him. There was no restriction between you two. You never think before speaking, as you know comfort and discomforting talks already.
- Same interests and goals: Since you have spent so much time together, your goals and interests are the same. The best thing is they respect your choices even if they disagree with them.
- You know how to resolve any fight: differences are not permanent, as you know how to deal with them. It is normal and happens now and then. If you are married to your best friend, it will be tougher to get in between you. There was no space for grudges and resentment. After an hour of fighting, you started missing each other. You know well how to soothe your partner.
- Unconditional care and emotions: marrying your best friend is like the best thing ever; unconditional love and endless care come free. No matter what the situation is or how much you fight, there is one thing that remains: there is a caring nature towards each other. There is no condition in front of you, and I would love you for who you are.
- Growing older with your best friend: growing older together with the one who has been with you for decades now, knows all your secrets, sees all your rough days, and challenging situations and is there every up and down is one of the best things in the world. There is a box with endless memories, and by marrying your best friends, you will add some more memories.
- No compromises: marriage sometimes comes with a list of adjustments and compromises, but this would not happen if you make your best friend your life partner.
These reasons were enough to convince you to marry your best buddy at a teenage or young age. But, if you want, you could also find someone better or unknown on any Hindu, Sikh or Punjabi matrimonial.